Today, join me in welcoming fellow coach, Judy Cullins with a guest post on evaluating your marketing plans Thank you Judy for your work on this.
Answer each question with a “yes” or “no” and see how prepared you are for success.
1. You have hired a book coach or Sherpa that is inside books, seminars, and 1 to 1 sessions to make sure each of your chapters will engage their readers to finish and recommend your book.
2. You have created chapter titles that brand you and your business. That’s how the big selling authors of non-fiction do it.
3. You have about $2000-2500 to make sure your book sells–in its writing and its marketing. (low cost coaching is an investment that pays at least 3X your fees).
4. You know the book and business trends and can write your book accordingly.
5. You have a website, blog site or plan on writing sales copy that will sell you and your books.
6. You’ve published articles for ezine directories and blogs, so you have a built in “audience” for your book.
7. You did some market research with a great marketing coach to find out if your book will sell a few, a middle amount or a lot of books.
8. You take all the good teleseminars and group coaching teleseminars to update your skills in writing and marketing.
9. You have a written marketing plan and know how you’re going to promote and sell your book– before you’ve written it.
10. You are part of a writer’s discussion group online, blog regularly and interact in the social media groups such as Linkedin.
11. You invest at least 10 hours a week to promote your book.
12. You carefully brainstormed your best book title for your particular audience to brand yourself.
If you answered "NO" to three or more of these questions, you will want to investigate resources that will make your journey easier and profitable.
Book coach, Judy Cullins helps you transform your book idea into a helpful, entertaining and engaging book. She also helps you get far more visibility and credibility for your business, mostly through social media. Judy is the author of 13 business books including "How to Write Your eBook or Other Short Book-Fast!," and "LinkedIn Marketing: 8 Best Tactics to Build Book and Business Sales." Find her at www.bookcoaching.com